Want to work for us? We are currently looking to hire a Front of House Manager, Line Cook, Farmers, and a host!. If you know someone that would be a good fit here, please direct them (or yourself) to the jobs page of our website to apply!
If you are thinking about applying here, please take a moment to read our core values. If this doesn’t seem like you, or these values don’t resonate with you, then perhaps we might share a beer with you one day, but working here wouldn’t be a good idea for either of us. However, if you do share these same values, please let us know when you apply!
There are many benefits to working at Throwback, including the ability to work with a team of very nice, hardworking people that are masters of their crafts (brewing, cooking, service, and farming). If you are eager to learn, we are eager to teach you! Here are some of the benefits we offer:
Full-Time Benefits (A full-time employee is one who works a regular schedule of 32 hours or more per week):
- Employer-offered Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Monthly health stipend to offset a portion of healthcare costs
- 144 hours of paid time off per year, as well as 2 additional paid mental health days
- Access to a 401K plan with employer match
- Employee discounts on food, drink, merchandise, etc.
- Employee outings and events such as our annual holiday party, camping trips, bonfires, and more!
- Onsite gym