We are hiring now for Line Cooks, Dishwashers (start ASAP),
and Servers (start dates are now, late March, and early May)
We have an opening for a part- to full-time line cook. Experience is preferred. We want to work together with people who have a professional attitude and excellent communication skills, and can work well as a team member. Shifts are available from Monday through Sunday. Please email us at [email protected] with your work experience and the best time to contact you.
Calling all teens! If you’re looking to make some money, eat for free, and spend time in a fun, fast-paced, and hard-working kitchen, join us as part-time dishwashers this Spring and Summer! Shifts are available from Wednesday through Sunday. Interested? Please email us at [email protected] with your phone number and the best time to contact you.
Throwback Brewery is looking for servers to join our team once our ‘busy season’ starts. The work will be fun, but also very quick-paced. It requires a keen ability to multitask all while doing so with a smile.
The candidate must be a mature, team player who has a genuine enthusiasm for people. We are seeking individuals who not only are knowledgeable & passionate about Throwback Brewery and craft beer, but who also have some previous server experience.
If you are someone who remains cool under pressure, gets personal satisfaction in making others happy, is 21 or over, appreciates learning more about craft beer and the “eat local” movement, and enjoys being a part of the hospitality industry, then please apply by e-mailing a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please include the words “Brew Pub Server” in subject line. No phone calls, please.
If you are thinking about applying here, please take a moment to read our core values. If this doesn’t seem like you, or these values don’t resonate with you, then perhaps we might share a beer with you one day, but working here wouldn’t be a good idea for either of us. However, if you do share these same values, please let us know when you apply!
- Be Profoundly Kind: We treat all of our customers, vendors, and colleagues with deep respect and warmth- as if they were guests in our home.
- Rise by Lifting Others: We enthusiastically work as a team, supporting each other to be his or her best.
- Strive for Excellence: We strive for excellence because great isn’t good enough. We sweat the details because they truly matter. We think Pearl S. Buck nailed it here–> “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word―excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.”
- Own it, Fix it, Move on: When there is a problem, we fix it. We are open and honest about mistakes we make. There is no need or place here to focus on blame.
- Embrace All Misfit Toys: We are proudly an island of misfit toys. We celebrate individuality, and make everyone feel welcome.
- Love our Community and Planet: We strive to make our community stronger and more vibrant. We are sustainability-minded – committed to minimizing our negative impact on the environment and maximizing the growth of local farms.
Interested? Please apply by e-mailing your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
Throwback Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.