We are so ready for warm weather to be here, that we thought ‘hey, maybe if we release Spicy Bohemian a bit early, then it will start to feel more like Summer!’. As such, please come join us on Sunday, May 3rd starting at 11:30 am to celebrate Tres de Mayo!
We will be:
– Selling bottles, filling growlers, and pouring tastes of Spicy Bohemian.
– Eating! Our friends from Embers Bakery will be there with their pizza oven selling delicious wood-fired sourdough pizzas. A special pizza for the day will be announced soon!
– Pouring tastes of a few very small-batch experimental pepper beers.
– Pouring tastes from a special pin of Double Dippity for those cask / real ale loving folks out there.
– Filling growlers and pouring 4-oz beers (like we normally do when we are open.)
– Potentially shaking our hips to some salsa music. Oh yea! 🙂
Feel free to wear your best Cinco de Mayo hats / gear.
Hope you can join us! If you are a user of Facebook, please let us know here on the event page.