November 23rd, 2018
2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are celebrating Black Friday the best way we know how – with dark beer – lots of dark beer! If you are unafraid of the dark (so to speak 🙂 ) and/or a lover of Russian Imperial Stouts, then mark your calendar for Friday, November 23rd – from 2pm until 9pm. We are going to feature 6+ different dark beers, including a very special beer – our Five Minute Fugitive – a 9.2% ABV Russian Imperial Stout that we’ve been aging in a Port Barrel for over 10 months. Some folks on our team think this might be the best beer we’ve ever done! Dark beers on tap will include:
- Port Barrel-Aged Five Minute Fugitive RIS
- Five Minute Fugitive Russian Imperial Stout
- Five Minute Fugitive Russian Imperial Stout with Jameson – served via cask
- El Chupbrewcabra Mexican Chocolate Porter
- Imperial Porter
- Campfire – our Smoked Robust Porter
- Stout #3 – our American Stout
Come try the Fifteen Minutes of Fame – a special sampler featuring the three 5 Minute Fugitive variations listed above!
Planning to come by later in the day? Come listen to one of our favorite local musicians – the talented April Renzella from 6-8pm!