March 13th, 2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday, March 13th from 11am-1pm, come meet our state’s newest brewers and fermentors in a fun, speed dating-style tasting event presented by Throwback Brewery and 2BeerGuys. In small groups, you will sample a brewer’s wares and learn what makes them unique. When the bell dings, it’s time to try the next! Your ticket includes a few stops for games and a small snack or two (like a house-made pretzel and some Lady Sausage salami sampling) along the way.
Participating Breweries / Fermentors:
- Modestman. Keene. Opened Sept 2019. Beer.
- Czar’s Brewing. Exeter. Opened Nov 2019. Beer.
- Top Water Brewing Co. Barrington. Opened Dec 2019. Beer.
- Daydreaming. Derry. Opened Feb 2020. Beer.
- WHYM. North Hampton. Opened May 2020. Beer.
- Chase Hill Cider. Conway. Opened June 2020. Cider.
- Wildbloom Beer. Henniker. Opened July 2020. Beer.
- Back Hill Beer. Rochester. Opened Sept 2020. Beer.
- Auspicious Brew. Dover. Opened Oct 2020. Kombucha.
- Lady Sausage. Launched October 2020. Salami.
- Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale. Opened Oct 2020. Beer.
- Muddy Road Brewery (Lind Holl Farm). New Durham. Opened July 2021. Beer.
- Mountain Base. Goffstown. Opened December 2021. Beer.
This finale to Portsmouth Beer Week will be held outside at Throwback Brewery, so please dress accordingly… this could mean anything from mud boots to snow suits depending on the weather! This event will be Rain or Shine. Tickets are $42.50 and are limited. Grab your spot today!