February 2nd, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Come on down for our Wing-Off Competition on Super Bowl Sunday! Our chefs are going head-to-head creating clucking awesome wing specials for you guys, so we need you to order up and declare the favorite! Whether you grab some of these wings for takeout or enjoy them here, your order counts as one vote and the recipe that sells the most will crown the victor! As a bonus, order our suggested beer pairing with your wings of choice and get $1 off a full draft pour to get you in the mood for the big game.
Who’s ready to rumble? Here’s the wing lineup from our kitchen staff!
– Amy The Smokin’ Savage’s Thai Peanut Apricot (pair with Light All Night Grisette)
– Chris The Crusher’s Stone Fruit BBQ with Fried Blue Cheese (pair with These Boots IPA)
– Lydia Goddess of Ganache’s Maple Chipotle (pair with Oma’s Tribute Black Lager)
– Michael The Ferocious Fermentor’s Kimchi Buffalo (pair with Red Party Pants Sour)
Also in the running will be our reigning champ, Chef ‘No, You’re A Chicken’ Carrie and her Korean Wings! You can get the pairing deal on these wings too, by ordering our Love Me For a Long Time Bohemian Pilsener for $1 off. Let’s see if one of these upstart contenders can beat the boss!
Interested in rounding out your Super Bowl party food and drink options? Grab some of these to go! Give us a ring at 603-379-2317 and we’ll make it happen!
- Party-sized versions of our Three Onion Dip with Housemade Chips ($12) or Super Buffalo Wing Dip with Housemade Blue Corn Tortilla Chips ($15) (serves 5-6 people)
- Any of our Wing Specials for $14 each
- ‘Super Bowl of Beers’ 4-Pack: four cans of our most ‘sessionable’ beers: Love Me For a Long Time Pilsener (4.8%), Hog Happy Hefeweizen (4.9%), and two cans of Hank’s Pale Ale (4.8%).
- Want a keg? Email us at [email protected] for details!