If you find yourself in constant pursuit of Hoppiness, you will definitely want to check out our first Blind IPA Tasting on Saturday, 2/18, right here at Throwback Brewery!
We’ve assembled 12 killer IPAs from some of your favorite New Hampshire breweries. Sample them all and guess which beer belongs to what brewery. You might be surprised as you discover new favorites or reaffirm your ‘go to’ IPA! Cast your vote for your favorite IPA of the day, and give bragging rights to some of our local colleagues!
Participating breweries include: Back Hill Brewing Co., Deciduous, From The Barrel, Garrison City, Stoneface, SpyGlass, Throwback, WHYM, Modestman, Post & Beam, Vulgar Brewing, and Exeter Brewing.
– Saturday, February 18th, 2023
– Two sessions, 12-2pm and 3:30-5:30pm
– $42.50 person includes samples from 12 breweries, a snack from our from-scratch kitchen, and the ability to vote for (and sample again) your top three beers. A small prize will be given to the customer who gets the most correct answers!
– This event will be held inside in our very beautiful, brand new room at Throwback (which we are affectionately calling Jericho’s Landing)
– In order to give every brewery an equal playing field, all beers will be poured from kegs and will be an IPA of some sort (i.e., no Pale Ales or Double IPAs), with most beers (if not all) being Hazy or New England-Style IPAs
– Limited spots available, grab yours before they sell out!