Yes, beer is our passion! But we also appreciate a well-crafted cocktail as much as anyone. So we’re bringing cocktails ‘back’ with these six dreamy concoctions that throw it back to the grand era of imbibing. Our Front of House Manager extraordinaire (that’s Tim to you) has perfected the following six twists on your favorite classics for our fall menu. We suggest you do as much ‘research’ as we did to discover your favorite! All cocktails are $10/each.
- Pear Necessities: “forget about your worries and your strife” with this drink crafted from the bare necessities: Hobbs Farm pears, vodka, and champagne!
- No Campari-son: you can’t get more Throwback than a Negroni – a drink that is over 100 years old, and the perfect mix of bitter Campari with sweet vermouth, gin, and a touch of OJ.
- Hobbs Farm Highball: our take on a classic highball features bourbon, honey, and grapefruit juice.
- Tommy’s Margarita: In the early ’90s, Tommy’s Restaurant decided margaritas were lighter without the orange liqueur. While our team drinks margaritas ALL the ways ;), our Tommy is a favorite, and features blanco tequila, fresh honey syrup, and lime juice.
- Hemingway: you don’t need to drink like (in?) Ernest to enjoy this daiquiri made with Bacardi, Luxardo, lime, and grapefruit juices
- Espresso (yo) Self: this iconic martini made with Bailey’s, Kahlua, and vodka is sweet and boozy and delightful for dessert!
And of course the weekends wouldn’t be complete without house Bloody Marys and Mimosas! We’re adding these back just in time for fall Sunday Fundays, including our Stress-Free Sunday of Bloodies x Yoga here on October 10th at 11am!