Need a stocking ‘stuffer’? Or maybe something for a friend that loves to ‘pig’ out? Or, how about a gift that is sure to ‘cure’ any holiday blues? If the bad puns aren’t clues enough, yep, we are doing it again- Lady Sausage Saus-criptions! A saus-cription is our monthly sausage subscription that runs from January through March.
Each month, we will package up for you three kinds of sausage, one from each of the following categories:
- Time-Tested Recipes– our most popular sausages that many of you have come to know and love.
- From The Test Kitchen – brand new, small batch sausages – each with a culinary twist.
- Going to Salami – one of our cured meats – perfect for snacking, charcuterie boards, and more!
You can buy a one month package for $35.99, or, save by buying three months for just $99! With the three month subscription, we will email you recipe ideas and cooking instructions. We will also include more than a few sausage puns. 🙂
Here’s what we have planned for January, February, and March:
- You can buy online -anytime- from our Square store.
- During our open hours, give us a call at 603-379-2317 x1 OR simply stop buy!
The Fine Print
- All sausage will need to be picked up at Throwback Brewery during the month it is released. We do not ship fresh sausage.
- Raw sausage will be frozen. Simply pop it into the freezer when you get home for use at a future date, or thaw in your refrigerator for use the next day.
- Smoked sausage will be fresh and ready to eat. Please eat your smoked sausage within 10 days of it’s ‘born on’ date, or put it into the freezer for you to enjoy at a future date. If you don’t pick up your monthly subscription within the first three days of its availability, we will freeze your smoked sausage for you.
- Sausage must be picked up during the month it is released.
- Each salami is ~5.5 oz, Gluten Free, and features Heritage breed pork responsibly raised with no antibiotics & no hormones from family farms across the US. Our salami does need to be kept in the fridge or freezer, but please eat it before September of 2022!