Looking for a fun, locally sourced gift that also supports SIX seacoast businesses (that also happen to be women-owned)? If so, we suggest grabbing one of our new ‘Support the Seacoast’ gift boxes, which contain the following yummies:
- a Backyard Garlic garlic grinder (Portsmouth),
- a half pound of peppermint bark made by Huckleberry’s Candies (Hampton),
- Tasty Ranch Dill pretzels from Port City Pretzels (Portsmouth),
- our Lady Sausage Fennel Salami (North Hampton),
- maple syrup from White Gate Farm (Epping), and
- garden herb spice mix from August Block Farm (also from North Hampton).
Boxes are $48 and available here in our Throwback Farm Stand store during our open hours, or you can order via takeout during our open hours, or via our http://biermi platform (any hour of the day). (On Biermi, click the merchandise tab on the bottom of the page to easily find the Support The Seacoast Box).
Cheers to supporting local!