Our priority is to keep everyone as safe as possible, which means following the NH guidelines – for your safety and for ours. Our whole team thrives on making people that come here feel welcome, accepted, relaxed, and comfortable – like dining at a friend’s house. Many of these rules make it a bit hard for us to do this, but we will do our best! Please, be patient with us as we navigate a new way of operating.
Here are the guidelines you must follow:
- Please stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: These include fever; respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath; flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue; and changes in sense of taste or smell.
- Wear a mask unless seated at your table. Please wear a mask as we great you and bring you to your table. Once seated, you don’t need to wear a mash until you leave and/or enter the building to use the bathroom. We are required to limit bathroom occupancy to 1 person or 1 family at a time, so please check in with our staff before entering the building. If someone is in the bathroom, we will ask you to please wait outside until they are done.
- Make a reservation ahead of time. Click here to reserve your table. Reservations help us promote social distancing and prevent groups of guests waiting for tables. We are allotting 75 minutes between reservations, which should hopefully give all of you time to enjoy your food and beer, and for us to get the table ready for the next party. We are accepting online reservations only at this time.
- Respect the table distances / limits. There will be a minimum of 10 feet between tables and a maximum of 6 people at a table. Please do not move the tables and chairs. Please stay at your table during your visit, and do not visit other tables.
- Sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter and exit the beer garden. Please use it upon entry.
- Don’t roam the farm. To keep our farm staff and animals safe, we ask that you enjoy the beauty of our farm from your table within the beer garden.
We, in turn, are doing our part to make your experience as safe as possible.
- Our employees are trained on the appropriate COVID-19 guidance, including frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers, proper cleaning & disinfecting of tables, etc.
- We are monitoring our employees’ health daily, including temperature checks.
- Restrooms are monitored, cleaned, and disinfected on a regular schedule.
- We are using compostable plates and cups and silverware.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected after each use.
- Self-service stations have been removed.
Once here, here’s how it works
- Once you arrive and your party agrees to the protocols above, our (socially distanced) greeter will direct you to your table.
- Once at your table, you can browse the menus online (food is here and beer is here).
- One of our team members will then come over and provide ‘distanced’ table service for you. If you need anything while here, please wave at one of us so that we can assist you.