October 18th, 2020
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
It was the best of times.
It was the wurst of times.
It was the age of wieners,
It was the age of winners.
It was the season of darkness…
It is now the Season of Sausage – and Sass!
Please join us on Sunday, October 18th (12-6pm), as we throw our very first sausage party AND ‘roll’ out our new sausage brand – Lady Sausage™! That’s right, after making and selling thousands & thousands of pounds of sausage to our customers over the years, we’ve decided to package up our most popular recipes and make them available for you to bring home. We’ll also feature several sausage specials that will be on the menu that day.
For us, Lady Sausage is a lot more than just some wiens. We know plenty of folks that could use a good laugh these days. As such, the mission of Lady Sausage is to spread smiles – one link of sausage and one piece of merchandise at a time. We believe that humor can heal. Laughter can reduce stress. And a good chuckle can brighten any mood.
Here’s what you can look forward to on the 18th:
- Sausage specials all day, featuring Lady Sausage meats (all of which will be available for sale ‘to go’)!
- Meat & Cheese Slate: Finocchiona salami, Von Trapp Mt Alice Camembert, rye toast, house pickles and beer mustard, Hobbs Farm blueberry apple butter.
- Kielbasa Plate: house-smoked kielbasa, house-made apple fritter, sauerkraut, Hobbs Farm beer mustard.
- Chorizo Sammie: Chorizo sausage patty, house-made spicy queso, Hobbs Farm peppers and onions, homemade roll.
- Lady Sausage merchandise for sale, including embroidered Lady Sausage trucker caps, our ‘I Love Wieners’ woman’s tank, our uni-sex ‘I’m the Wurst’ tees, plus Lady Sausage stickers and pins.
- Lady Sausage eats that are packed to go. We’ll have our Chorizo (star of our Chorizo Bowl) in 1 lb. packages. Also for sale will be our Beer Brats made from our farm-raised hogs and Hank’s Pale Ale, our smoked kielbasa, and our Finocchiona (Italian-style fennel salami).
- Our Queen of Wien (Nicole) will likely be galavanting around in her hot dog costume.
- Bad puns and sophomoric sausage humor.
Interested in attending? As always, we highly recommend making a reservation through Resy, our reservation system. Our method of operation for the day will remain as it has been in these times- socially distanced tables in our beer garden – but with just a bit more sausage!
Want to learn more about Lady Sausage? Follow us on Instagram: @lady.sausage or Facebook: @ladysausage. Our website is coming soon!