March 29th, 2020
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join us on Sunday, March 29th at 8pm as Throwback Brewery co-founders Annette & Nicole give a live, inebriated rendition of the story of the famous Portsmouth Alemaker Frank Jones. Along the way, Annette will try to wow you with some tipsy tidbits on brewing. David Adams, founder of Granite State Growler Tours, will be deftly moderating the whole mess.
Tickets to the ‘show’ are $5* and can be purchased here. We will then email you a link to the live web show on the 29th. Can’t make the live show? We’ll email you a link to the recording afterwards.
Want to follow / drink along with the girls while at home**? Call us during our open hours to order a ‘Drunk History Pack’ (or two!). Here’s what we will be drinking:
– Hopstruck Red IPA – 6.4% ABV (16 oz can)
– Cheek Squeezer – 4.9% ABV (16 oz can)
– Campfire Smoked Robust Porter – 6.4% ABV (16oz can)
– Coconut Rum Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout – 11.1%ABV (375ml bottle) – a Rare Breed beer!
The above beer package is $22 and there are only 20 of these packages available, since we only have 20 of the special barrel-aged Coconut Rum Barrel-aged beers.
* We aren’t sure this will be worth 5 bucks, but, hey, we could use some cash! Then again it may be worth much, much more!
** We definitely recommend grabbing the Drunk History pack and enjoying it at your leisure, but we do NOT recommend trying to keep up with the “trained professionals”.
*** not appropriate for anyone under 21 or for anyone who might object to potty mouths… ’cause, you know, we’ll have had a few and might not be able to avoid dropping a swear or two.