January 15th, 2020
** SOLD OUT***
Over a year ago, we tucked away some extraordinary bottles from our past several Rare Breed* beer releases. Much to our delight, we discovered that the very best beers from our barrel program have become even better! It’s now time to share them with you, in what we think will be a culinary experience to remember!
Please join us for an intimate dinner including six courses designed by our talented culinary team to pair with the following Rare Breed beers:
- Boysenberry Dark Cuvée – Barrel-Aged Imperial (Stout & Porter) 9.8%ABV and 56 IBU
- Der Sandmann – Cognac Barrel-Aged, Cold-Aged Dopplebock 9.9% ABV and 21 IBU
- 2018 Port Barrel-Aged 5 Minute Fugitive 10.9% ABV and 65 IBU
- Gin Berliner – Berliner Weisse Aged in A Gin Barrel 5.2% ABV and 5.5 IBU
- Maple Bourbon Barrel-Fermented Hopstruck 7.1% ABV and 71 IBU
- Peach & Apricot Pinot Noir Barrel-Fermented Sour 5.3% ABV and 5 IBU
Rumor has it that the 2019 batch of Fat Alberta – our Chocolate Peanut Butter Russian Imperial Stout – will also make a small appearance at the end of the meal! Please keep your eye on this page, as we should be releasing the accompanying food pairings soon!
In the meantime, if the thought of this dinner seems like it would make a great gift for someone (including yourself), we are taking reservations now via email, phone, or here at the brewery. Seats are $55/person plus tax & gratuity. Upon making a reservation, we’ll grab your credit card, which won’t be charged until the end of the evening on 1/15/20.
*Our Rare Breed beer series features the very best beers from of our barrel program. Only the most extraordinary of our barrel-aged or barrel-fermented beers are selected by our owners and brewers to be bottled and shared with you!
Never been to a beer dinner here before? Here are a few pictures from beer dinners of the past!